A Message From Your Doctors
"Our staff at Foot & Ankle Institute of New England work together to bring you medical treatment with old fashioned courtesy and compassion. Our administrative staff will make your appointments, help with insurance issues and be available for any other needs while you are in our office or when you call from home."
"Our extensively trained medical assistants may participate in your care by performing podiatric procedures such as taking digital x-rays, making molds or applying and removing bandages and casts.
"We hope you will join us as a partner in your own care by keeping us informed about important information, asking questions and sharing your point of view."
Foot & Ankle Podiatric Medicine
Treatment of the infant, child and adult for all complaints affecting the foot and ankle. For example:
- Correction of bunions and hammertoes
- Repair of painful foot and ankle deformities including: flat feet,abnormally shaped feet, fractures, Charcot feet in both adults and children
- Arthroscopic surgery of the foot and ankle
- Ankle fusion as well as Great toe an Ankle Joint replacement
- Repair of broken bones, and treatment of sprains and strains of the foot and ankle
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (Orthotrypsy) and Platelet Rich Plasma therapy which can be used to heal wounds and sports injuries
We understand the special needs of athletes. Whether you are a star quarterback or weekend warrior, our goal is to get you back in the game safely. We can help you find the right balance between recovering enough to not re-injure and pushing yourself to work through expected discomfort.
We treat injuries suffered while playing any sport. Injuries such as ankle fractures and sprains, shin splints, turf toe, Achilles tendonitis, tendon ruptures/tears, heel pain, spurs and plantar fasciitis.
Our office is fully equipped to provide you with any necessary support or exercise appliances. We will work with you and your coach or trainer to keep you playing or bring you back to your sport at the right time for the best health of your feet and ankles.